Thursday, November 13, 2008

November 13,2008

Hey everyone,

I know that when many people hear that Pastor Jason has a blog they will be shocked. Some of you will probably come and read it to begin with just to see if it is true. Why? Pastor is not the greatest with staying up to date with technology. What I do realize is that many people are hurting in this world and they need help. I don't care what the means is as long as they get the help. I believe we should endeavor to get them the word of encouragement and hope at any and all cost. I can't help but remember when I was separated from God and every word and prayer that was prayed for me meant the world to me. I don't believe that many christians realize the impact they are having when they lift others up and pray for them. God is visiting his people right now during these hard times in our country. It is time more than ever before to tell people that he is the answer.

I just finished writing the letter that goes along with the message of the month that we started sending out a couple of months ago. We send them out the 15th of every month. We are believing that lives are being changed and our distribution list is growning every month. Since we stepped out and obeyed God in this area he has blessed us greatly. We have many that have signed up on the website, and many of them are from states all across the U.S. It is so exciting to see God move as we obey him.

What will I blog about?

Most of all it will be what God is doing in my life. I think it is much more important to share with people what God is doing and to be a witness than it is to just chat. I want my blog to be somewhere that people can come and get encouragement for their lives.

As always I hope something I have said encouraged you to draw closer to God.

Until next time,

Pastor J