Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

As you see it has been busy! It has been way too long since my last post and I apologize for that.

Thank God it has been busy in the best of ways. As usual, God is doing all that he has promised. There is actually so much good news to report I definitely don't have the time to do so here.

I know that it is only May and I believe we have almost met our goals with our Outreach Team. It is definitely exciting to hear of so many salvations, but it is just as exciting with what God is doing with our team members. They have truly been set on fire and are making a major difference in this world for God! I am so proud of this team as well as everyone here at the church. I do not think I could ask for a better group to Pastor. From the ones who have been here for years and the ones who have only been here months. It is so exciting to see people's lives being changed by God!

Also, God has given so much more direction for the vision of the church. There are some major things that I will be sharing with the church that have already been set in motion to start the fall of this year. This is not a thought, but direction from the Lord. It is so exciting and so much responsibility at the same time. All that God spoke through dad (Pastor Danny) is more alive than ever. God never goes back on his word! Other ministries in other places to come very soon! More on this later!

We are preparing now for all of our summer camps. The youth group will be leaving for the Rhema camp in just a few weeks and we will be leaving for the children's camp closer to the end of the summer! Believe with us they will never be the same! The Youth Group is growing and doing better than it has ever done! Like I said, there is so much good that God is doing I could never write it all here!

I promise I will not wait five months to post again! Stay with God and his word and he will always see you through! Know that you have the victory through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Until next time,

Pastor J