Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 28,2010

Marion Ministry Update

Things are finally moving along. All has gone great with zoning and permitting. We have had much favor from the very start. The guys went down last Friday, purchased materials, and then dropped them off at the building. They went back Saturday and the walls started going up. They got much done in just a little time! They will be going back again for a few days at the end of this week. I have some great pics of the building as well as of the work in progress. I have never downloaded pictures to this blog so I will try and get this done in the next few days. I also will have a section of the upcoming Lifeline Monthly dedicated to this work. It is very important to me to make sure all that are involved know what is going on.

The Holy Spirit told me many days ago that this was the group of people that he had given me to change the face of this ministry. It is amazing at the help that I have to accomplish this vision. I don't feel like their is truly any way to let those involved let them know how much we appreciate them. You guys are awesome!

Until next time,

Pastor J