Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7,2010

Marion Ministry Update

Thanks to great help things are moving very rapidly now. We are actually about a week ahead of where we thought we would be at this point. All walls for offices and classes are up now. All sheetrock work has been done with the exception of sanding that will be done this weekend. The sound system is being installed today. The painting will start next week. One crew is scheduled to go up and do a final cleaning. Another crew is going to go up and do the yards one more time before we start.

Overall everything is great. If we have run into any problems at all I don't know what they are. I know this is more responsibility, but with the help we have it is very easy to handle. I cannot say enough how appreciative I am about the help we have here at this church. What God is doing could not happen without faithful people.

I know that many are still wanting to know about the start date. This is what I am doing right now. My next post I should be able to give the start date. I have been hesitant to do so because I do not want to tell everyone a date and then something come up and I have to change it. I really like to stick with what I tell everyone.

Until next time,

Pastor J