Saturday, December 3, 2011

December 3,2011

Don't quit! Don't quit! Don't quit! Don't give up on God because he will never give up on you. Do not forget that he said that he would never leave you or forsake you. I know that sometimes it seems like you are all alone and there is no way out of your situation. The enemy wants to convince you that the best option is to just give up. He wants you to just give up because he knows that is how he can get you to fail. If we will only trust God even when it looks bad God will always see us through. This is true even if the mess you are in you created yourself. You simply ask God for his forgiveness and listen as he directs your steps out of this situation you are in. Many people ask me, "What should I do?" My answer will always be simply "to listen to the voice of the Lord." I do not have all of the answers, but God does. You must understand that the only way out of a bad situation is to turn to God and let him help you. It has always amazed me the people that get into bad situations and still will not surrender to the Lord. He is your answer today! I encourage you not to give in or give up, but simply go to God with whatever you are facing. He has the answers and directions that you need. God knows the future better than you know the present and past! God is on your side! Turn back to him today!

Until next time,

Pastor J