Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4, 2013

Keep the Faith

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6

It is very easy to get frustrated by what you see or what you don't see. I see so many people get frustrated because it doesn't look like the things God has promised them are coming to pass in their lives. I surely have not arrived, but I know that just because things don't look a certain way doesn't mean that God is not moving.

God is always at work on your behalf and he has your best interest at heart! The only way that you will fail when you are following God is to stop following him because things don't look like God's plan is coming to pass. Don't be moved by what you see! God is an awesome God and always keeps his word.

I have seen this in my life more times than I can recount. But I can also say that as I look back today God was moving all along.

What is it today that you feel isn't coming to pass as God promised you? Have you prayed the prayer of faith only for things to get worse instead of better? Do not be moved by what you see! Satan uses circumstances to try and discourage you from standing on the word! Hold fast to the confession of your faith in God and his word and you will see that the work he has begun in you he will bring to completion.

I will leave you with one of my favorite scriptures:

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?
Jeremiah 32:27

In Christ,

Pastor J